the ask a reader tag





story-tag(2)



Hi, everybody!    So, my friend Olive tagged me for the Ask a Reader Tag 
by Charis from charis rae. (This was AGES ago.) This is the first time I'm doing one of these and I'm pretty excited.
Let's begin!




1. What sparked your love for reading?
Hmmmm...  No idea. I've loved books for pretty much my whole life.

2. Where do you get your books?
The library, the bookstore, the thrift store... It could be anywhere, as long as it's an awesome book. ;)

3. Where do you read?
Anywhere. Literally. :)  But mostly on our couch.

4. When do you read?
Ummmmm... Mostly evening, since things are less crazy then.

5. What genres do you read?
DRAGONS. Or fantasy, fan fiction, historical fiction, and a little bit of sci-fi.

6. What are your favorite childhood reads?
The whole Ramona Quimby series and the Magic Treehouse series.

7. What are your favorite books?
A few are Eragon, Wings of Fire: the lost continent,  Jane of Lantern Hill, Percy Jackson, Pegasus: the Flame of Olympus, The Girl who Drank the Moon, Harry Potter, .........

8. Do you read fast or slow?
FAST.

9. Do you set reading goals? What are they?
I... do not.

10. How do you track your reads?
Again, I don't. ;)

11. Do you binge-read?
I'm assuming so. 

12. Do you fall in love with characters?
Of course. Who doesn't?

13. Do you buddy read?
No?

14. Do you re-read?
I don't get new books that often. (WHY????) So most of my reading is re-reads. Then again, all my books are awesome. 

15. What's the best thing about being a reader?
I think that, for me, the best thing is creating new ideas and building on the already existing stories. Most often in the form of fan-fiction. 


I'm really sorry about the absence of posts. School has been tough, and there was a strange problem with my email, but I'm planning to post more in the near future. Comment with any ideas for blog posts you would like me to attempt.

See you soon,

-Tory













Comments

Popular posts from this blog