The very challenging life of a doll


Hello! It's me, Carmen! (I couldn't find the camera so there won't be any pics.)
I have a very important announcement to make.
I AM TAKING OVER THIS BLOG. Or at least until Mom finds out. Right now I am hiding in the closet with the computer.  For my first official post I will be telling you some of the trials and tribulations of being a doll.

1. IT'S SO BORING!!!!!  Lately Mom has been busy with who knows what ALL THE TIME. And SHE NEVER TAKES ME ANYWHERE!!!!!

2. You can't bend your arms.  It makes it soooo hard to do things.

3. There are NO fashionable choices in your wardrobe.

4. If you share a room with your sisters like I do, it is TORTURE! You're cooped up with them ALL DAY LONG!!!

5. You can't visit your best friends without your annoying parent.   

If you are a doll, comment below with some of your own trials!  

CARMEN, OUT.



Comments

  1. so true, so true. It's also annoying that you don't get to do ANYTHING during the day unless your mom is with you! its like they think we're toddlers or something. >:[ so then we have to wait until they're asleep to do anything fun, like sliding down the banister, eating ice cream, or watching movies.
    ~Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. I cant ever watch star wars until nighttime!!!! ~Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog