Meet my dolls

 

Hi,everybody!Getting straight to the point,my dolls were waiting at least a month for this blog to start so I think they should introduce themselves!

Hi! My name's Carmen.  I'm the second oldest in the family, and LOVE traveling!(though we don't do it that much.)
I also like animals, especially cats. My only pet is Paintball, my sweet wittle kitty. He's such a cuddle-bug!

Hello, everyone! My name is Kaya. I love being outdoors with nature, and horseback riding!
 I also love Paintball, Carmen's kitten, though I do miss Tatlo. I'm not really sure what a blog is, but I am very excited for Mom to make one! 


Sorry this was so short! I will introduce the other dolls later on.
Bye!









 

Comments

  1. Your dolls are so cute! I can't wait to meet the rest of them and for more posts!:D Great job on the blog!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dolls! :) Kaya is so cute. I've never had her hair all the way down, maybe I need to do that.. LOL. :) Can't wait to meet everyone else! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog