I'm finally back!\Julie's trip to the American girl store



That's right, I'm back! First things first, I'm REALLY sorry about the whole "disappearing unexpectedly" thing. I was sick. I mean, really, really sick. After I got better, I just wasn't in the mood for blogging. Also, my birthday came along a few days ago! And I was lucky enough to go to the American girl store! I took Julie too, and took some pic of her. 
Here they are!

Julie made a new friend! (Sadly, Gabriella was out of stock, so I couldn't buy her.


They also had Gabriella's PJ's and her kitten. (Her kitten is soooo cute! I mean, the face is a little weird, but still so cute!)


I absolutely LOVE her earphones!


Julie goofing off with some other dolls.


And posing in front of the kitchen.

She also got to see her bunny Nutmeg! (I didn't buy him though.)

Hanging out with her best buddy Ivy! Not really.



I'll show you what I got soon.



Bye!
(Julie says bye too.)


-Tory

   

Comments

  1. aww, I didn't know you were sick. :( I'm glad you got better! :) ooooh, I'm going to have to get mom to take me there again.
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog