Thanksgiving with the dolls


Happy late Thanksgiving! By the way, I'm so sorry I disappeared for like a month. We were pretty busy for a long time. 


So here are the dolls enjoying a thanksgiving picnic. I didn't have a table so we had to make do with a blanket.

Hi! Do you like my new hat? Mom got it for me at the American girl store.

Carmen, I am trying to do a post here.

Fine.

Hello! I'm Mini Caroline! I-

Stop it.

Hey! I want to talk. Nobody even knows about me yet!

Just stop.

Humph.



I guess I will introduce Mini Cecile before she interrupts to tell everyone about herself.

Hi! Mom, can I have a cookie?

I don't even have a cookie!

Okay, fine.

 


This is yummy!


I guess they all felt talkative.

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!

Bye!


-Tory

 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog